incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jing BJCDL Bai <jing...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Greetings from Betsy
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 02:48:17 GMT

Greetings! I just joined this group. I am Betsy Bai  - ID team lead for IBM
Lotus Symphony since 2008.

It is great to work with the experts in this community. My interested area
is to create and maintain the editor help and other documentation that can
bridge the gap between people and software, make the product more
accessible to people.

In ApacheOpenoffice community, I will be pleased to contribute to build the
help infrastructure, process to create and maintain the documentation. The
draft idea is to make the help more collaborative and interactive. WIKI
help would be a good candidate which has been implemented already for Lotus
Symphony help.

I have one questions to the experts:

Where can I get the current documentation infrastructure, and the current
status?

Many thanks!

Best regards,
Betsy(柏静)
ID team lead,  Lotus Symphony & IBM Docs
IBM China Software Development Laboratory
Telephone: 86-10-82451376
Internal Mail: jingbai@cn.ibm.com
Address:28,ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian
District Beijing P.R.China 100193