incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ji Yan <ya...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Willing help on Test
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 00:58:54 GMT

Hi all,

  This is Yan Ji from IBM Lotus Symphony test team. I've been working in
Symphony for almost five years . It's my honour to join the community. As a
QE of Symphony my major focus is FVT in both
WordProcessor/Spreadsheet/Presentation and Install. Now I'm willing to
contribute my effort on Apache OpenOffice. Please let me know if there is
anything I can help on OO 3.4 release.

  Since most OO website are unreachable. Could someone help me to find OO
TCM or TCS, it will help me to understand how the OO test way works.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

IBM Lotus Symphony QE, FVT & Integration
IBM China Software Development LAB, Beijing
Tel: 86-10-82454393  Notes ID: Ji Yan/China/IBM
Fax: 86-10-82451161  Email: yanji@cn.ibm.com
2/F, 28,ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road, Haidian
District Beijing P.R.China 100193