incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Xia Zhao <zhao...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Manual TCS from the former Quaste
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 03:09:07 GMT
Wolfram, I am looking for the same asset. If no one knows, I think the
migration work can be done by our QA volunteers. The problem is we need
find the archive asset.

Best Regards,

Lily Zhao(赵遐)
QE Lead, Symphony
Email:zhaoxia@cn.ibm.com
Tel: 8610-82452706  Tieline: 9052706
IBM China Software Development Lab

*****If you are not part of solution, you are part of problem*****

             Wolfram Garten
             <wolframgarten@go
             oglemail.com>                                              To
                                       ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org,
             11/15/2011 06:02                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Manual TCS from the former Quaste
             Please respond to
             ooo-dev@incubator
                .apache.org

Hi everybody,
maybe someone with deeper knowledge can give me a hint.
All the manual Testcase specifications of the QA were hosted on the
Quaste server. This one is switched off by now. Does anybody know if
this information will be available for the community again ? It would be
very sad if all this work and knowledge is lost. Maybe there is another
archive I do not have knowledge of.
Thanks in advance!

Regards, Wolfram