incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Xia Zhao <zhao...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Hello again (from another one)
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 01:21:57 GMT
Wolfram,

Many thanks for your help! I am drafting one test plan for ApacheOO 3.4
and it may be ready one week later. Also so far as I know,public build is
on road. I am looking for how to integrate BVT with the public build so
once one public build is ready means it has passed build verification
testing.

Best Regards,

Lily Zhao(赵遐)
QE Lead, Symphony
Email:zhaoxia@cn.ibm.com
Tel: 8610-82452706  Tieline: 9052706
IBM China Software Development Lab

*****If you are not part of solution, you are part of problem*****

Wolfram Garten <wolframgarten@googlemail.com>
2011-11-01 03:52
Please respond to
ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org

ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Hello again (from another one)

Hi Xia, (and all the others)
since I am in the "silent reading mode" here on this and other other
boards for some days now I'd like to use this chance to offer some help
for the QA and introduce myself a little bit.
My name ins Wolfram Garten, I used to work for the QA of
OracleOpenOffice/OpenOffice here in Hamburg. You may know me as
wg(@)openoffice.org. Draw and Impress were my areas of interest,
including the manual and automated testing for these aplications.
As I read through the Apache page I found two pages dealing a little bit
closer with the QA stuff:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Build-QA-Plan
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Site-QA-Plan
Sadly a lot of stuff in the old OOo pages has gone off the wire, like
all the knowledge that Quaste used to host.
Nevertheless I would like to see the QA come to life again in the new
Apache home. So, if there is something I can help with I will try.
And yes: I would prefer public builds, too. Since all that "building a
version on my own" seems more like witchcraft to me ;-)
It may not work every day but at least I'm trying to have a look in here
every day.
Thanks for reading,
regards,

Wolfram

Am 31.10.2011 09:14, schrieb Xia Zhao:
> Hi all,
>
> I introduced myself several weeks ago but seems the information is too
> simple. Let me introduce myself again..
>
> My name is Lily Zhao,in the paste four years I worked as IBM Lotus
> Symphony as QA Lead. And have used OpenOffice for more than five years.
In