incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Mac OS X, Intel] some issue with Apple remote
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:10:56 GMT

Le 10 nov. 11 à 11:39, Uwe Altmann a écrit :

> Hi eric
>
> Am 10.11.11 09:01, schrieb eric b:
>>> If someone leads me to a recent build of 3.4, i'll be able to
>>> test that
>>> with 10.6 and 10.5 and a white apple remote.
>>                           ^^^^^
>>
>> Would be kind of you. What is the model ? white or metallic ?
>
> White of course. :-)

Ok

> Raphaels Build 340m1 build 9584 (would really be nice if this text
> could be copied from the "about"-box) works fine under 10.6:

The most important info I need, is the revison number, obtained from
the return of " svn info"  (inside main/apple_remote subdir), that
only Raphael can tell us.

> The only - not reproducible - error I got was the first time when I
> just
> opened a presentation in edit mode and tried to start it with the
> center
> button of the remote, OOO crashed.

This is the issue one reported me  :-/

So it occurs at least whith  OOo3.4.0 + 10.6 + white remote

I think the isue is deep in the system, and to reproduce it, you'll
probably have to reboot.

What I could do, is try to find someone using 10.6 close to me, and
debug myself locally too (will save time).

> My 10.5 system will be back together with my wife later in the day.

Ok, thanks

Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə