incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: Proposal for retirement of email forwarder
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 00:02:07 GMT

On Nov 21, 2011, at 9:41 AM, Simon Phipps wrote:

> On 21 Nov 2011, at 17:27, Rob Weir wrote:
>> 1) Check with Andrew on the latest date where we can be assured the
>> email forwarder will be still in operation.  I don't want users
>> surprised, but neither do I want this to appear open-ended.

In verbal discussion Andrew indicated that the forwarders should work until sometime in Q1
of next year.

> Is Andrew also able to arrange for all the addresses Oracle has on record
to receive a one-time termination-of-service e-mail sent to them pointing to the blog post
and wiki page? If he is able to arrange that, I suggest adding it to your step 1.

Andrew also indicated that there will no full blast from Oracle.

Of course, I am repeating "hearsay" - so this is not "official".

+1 to Rob's plan.

> S.

View raw message