incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: Non-Apache maintenance release for OOo 3.3?
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:46:41 GMT

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Shane Curcuru <> wrote:

> On 2011-11-22 4:06 PM, Louis R Suárez-Potts wrote:
>> Can I suggest an agenda for a meeting—teleconference, I suppose, or its newfangled
equivalent—where we place those items that Martin (hi Martin) mentions as well as the concerns
Rob expresses?
> We have a mailing list that is made for just this purpose, right here. Heck, we even
have a mailing list that's privately archived, if people really feel the need to express private
thoughts about possibly unannounced business plans over at ooo-private@.
> We don't need a group call.  We need people to actually engage here on (one of) the Apache
lists, to work on the actual Apache OpenOffice project.

Please engage on the lists.

PS. Wondering where TOOo and Louis were Four Months ago!

> - Shane

View raw message