incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Non-Apache maintenance release for OOo 3.3?
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 00:46:41 GMT

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Shane Curcuru <asfl@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:

> On 2011-11-22 4:06 PM, Louis R Suárez-Potts wrote:
>> Can I suggest an agenda for a meeting—teleconference, I suppose, or its newfangled
equivalent—where we place those items that Martin (hi Martin) mentions as well as the concerns
Rob expresses?

> We have a mailing list that is made for just this purpose, right here. Heck, we even
have a mailing list that's privately archived, if people really feel the need to express private
thoughts about possibly unannounced business plans over at ooo-private@.

> We don't need a group call.  We need people to actually engage here on (one of) the Apache
lists, to work on the actual Apache OpenOffice project.

+1.

Please engage on the lists.

Regards,
Dave

PS. Wondering where TOOo and Louis were Four Months ago!