incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Non-Apache maintenance release for OOo 3.3?
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 01:23:12 GMT
This topic sounds important, so I'm moving it to its own thread.

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Martin Hollmichel
<martin.hollmichel@googlemail.com> wrote:

> removal of the Oracle branding is the easy part. As said before, having a
> joint messaging with ASF about this release and the future releases is some
> work to do. Adopting references from old OpenOffice.org instances (forums,
> mailing lists, issue tracking) to the new ones in the ReadMe File is another
> issue we are still working on.

It is hard to think about a joint message when we know almost nothing
about what you are doing.  What we're doing here at Apache is clear --
you see our mailing lists, wiki, SVN repository, etc.  It is all very
open and transparent.

Do you have a mailing list or something that we can subscribe to?
Could you say a little about what your short term and longer term
goals are?

-Rob