incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: URIs Associated with OOo Documentation
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2011 20:27:31 GMT
On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> New editions of documentations and re-issued versions available on-line can provide an
ODF Authors feedback location, when that is the authorship of the materials.

> However, there remain printed editions and downloaded PDFs and ODTs that have old feedback
information.

> An interesting challenge is how to preserve or redirect such feedback requests, or whether
to do it at all.

Any idea what this feedback has been, say in the last 18 months?  I
would be surprised if we receive momentous feedback on 2.x
documentation sets, for example.  And there is a limit to how much
sleep I'd lose over two reports of typographical errors per year.

I'd leave this to ODFAuthors to investigate. They have members on the
AOO project as well.  If they think it is worth the trouble, then they
are free to make a proposal.

-Rob