incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [odfauthors-discuss] Feedback link for our documents
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 12:40:21 GMT
On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:53 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Nov 17, 2011, at 6:54 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:53 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>>> HI Dennis,
>>>
>>> +1. We'll need to include a feedback@documentation.openoffice.org in the migration
plan.

>> Where the did feedback@documentation.openoffice.org come from?
>
> Read the thread. It's published by ODFAuthors. It is a private list like securityteam@oo.o

I read the tread.  I'm just not sure this info is correct or complete.
 I like to check things.

For example, try this Google query:

 "dev@documentation.openoffice.org" site:openoffice.org filetype:pdf

There are many documentation PDF's asking for feedback to be sent to
dev@documentation.openoffice.org

Now try with the feedback@ address,  I don't get any hits.  Maybe
there are there someplace?  But at the very least we have proof that
the dev@ address was used for feedback.

-Rob