incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hunspell dictionaries are not just words lists (+ other matters)
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 17:34:50 GMT
On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> Olivier R. wrote on Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 17:14:03 +0100:
>> Le 07/11/2011 16:53, Rob Weir a écrit :
>>
>> >Why would Apache care about that?
>>
>> Maybe just because you are an Apache member
>
> Rob Weir is not a Member.

Correct, I'm an AOOo committer and PPMC member.  I am not an "Apache
Member".  That is part of the secret code that Apache uses to confuse
outsiders.  It means I do not vote for the Apache Board.  But I'd be
extremely surprised if being anointed as an Apache Member made you
more informed about the status of sui generis intellectual property
protection for databases.

-Rob