incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Include link to Forums on incubator page?
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:40:48 GMT
On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 9:29 AM, RGB ES <rgb.mldc@gmail.com> wrote:
> AOOo Incubator page does not mention the Forums. Considering that the
> migration to Apache servers is now completed, maybe it is a good idea to
> add the Forums to the Project Info table.
> Cheers
> Ricardo

I can update the podling status file to include info on the phpBB forums.

Would it be possible for you, or some other forum volunteer, to draft
a blog post on the forums, something that explains for an observer
what they are and how to get involved?   Many more people read the
blog than read our podling status file.

-Rob