incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: Apache Licensed Fonts (was Re: Font related questions)
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 20:05:42 GMT
On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 3:02 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<> wrote:
> I welcome anyone who is willing to share the PITA burden concerning licensing, IP, terms-of-use,
> With regard to the NOTICE file.  In a binary release, yes.  If the work is being embedded
somehow and/or installed in some manner, the NOTICE that is included in the executable install
location should include it.  This applies to third-party category A also.  Dependencies
on the licenses of other are always acknowledged.

So do we need two versions, one for source releases and another for
the binary release?

View raw message