incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Code] issue 118623: Update Rhino from 1.5R5 to 1.7R3
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:08:33 GMT
On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 6:11 AM, Andre Fischer <af@a-w-f.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need advice regarding license headers.
>
> The upgrade of rhino to version 1.7 will integrate a file
> (OfficeScriptInfo.java) that previously existed only in a patch that was
> applied to version 1.5 source code before building.  This file still has the
> old license.  The patch file itself is part of the SGA.

So the entire OfficeScriptInfo.java was included in a patch, and that
patch was included in the SGA?  If that is true, then I believe we may
update the license header in the source file.

Think of it this way:  The SGA is what puts these files under ALv2.
Updating the license header is how we document this fact, so it is
clear to downstream consumers exactly what files are under ALv2.

-Rob