incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Reminder on Voting
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 15:36:49 GMT
When voting please remember a few things:

1) All list participants are welcome to vote, whether you are a PPMC
member, or not.  Everyone is invited to express their preference.
However, when we tally the votes, the PPMC votes are what determines
the result of the ballot.

2) PPMC members should send their votes from their Apache email
addresses, or from another address that they have added to
committers/MailAlias.txt.

3) You can vote multiple times, but only your most recent vote before
the end of the vote is counted.

4) There is a [DISCUSS] [VOTE] thread as well as a [VOTE] thread.
Valid votes go to the vote thread, ongoing discussion to the
discussion thread.  Since we can all change our votes up to the end of
the balloting period, feel free to argue you position in the vote
thread.

Regards,

-Rob