incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Can we update our migration status table?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 02:10:45 GMT
If you recall, this is the site that we are pointing users to for the
current status of the migration effort:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OpenOffice.org+Migration+Status

A few things that seem wrong:

1) Why are we saying "no consensus" for the extension and template
sites?  That makes it sound like we're having a discussion and we
don't yet agree on how to handle these sites.  But isn't the truth
more like we all agree to do nothing for the short term, but continue
having this hosted by OSL?   Does anyone disagree that this is the
plan?  (Psst.  If no one disagrees with that, then we have consensus)

2) EIS, TCM, QUASTe, QATrack, Registration, Product improvement and
Crash Reporter --- does anyone disagree that the plan is that those
sites are gone and are not coming back?  Instead of "No decision yet",
are there any objections to me changing these to give a final status
of "Will not migrate"?

If there are any other updates, please edit the wiki.

Thanks!

-Rob