incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: Time for the ASF to send an Open Letter?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:36:31 GMT
is always a good idea to have a constant message with the public. also
from a recruiting point of view. i would suggest to highlight the
trully openness of the project and also the engineering tasks that we
are aiming.
i think the community has also grown and is time to start communicate
its character.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org EspaƱol