incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: OOo site standard CSS
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 01:01:21 GMT
On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 6:41 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> One cool thing you can do is use http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/es/to confirm your
changes in advance of publishing to production.

On that topic should the following script be changed to ooo-site instead of
openofficeorg?

ssh -t <user>@people.apache.org publish.pl openofficeorg <your Apache ID>

Currently that publish.pl only affects the current ooo/ site as opposed to
the kenai migrated site (and NL projects).