incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]Apache OpenOffice.org Meetup @ApacheCon
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:26:30 GMT
On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> wrote:

> How did the meetup go, Don?

The meetup went pretty well. We had Andrew Rist and Dave Fisher from the
project there, plus about another 8 - 10 folks (i didn't take a roll call)
participate.  Vancouver isn't the epicenter of our community so my aim was
to raise the visibility of the podling to those in attendance and seek
synergies.