incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS]+[VOTE] Trademark and Branding
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 05:12:07 GMT
On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello;
>
> An important question. The vote is for choosing the
> product name, can the project name be different?

The vote is for the product name, if you wish to begin a [DISCUSSON] about
the project name, is your choice. Be aware that we began the podling as
described here: http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html

To make this clear: I would think it practical to
> keep option (a) for the product, but option (b)
> for the project.

Please cast your vote for the product only. That is the ballot.