incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Is it time for a build machine?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 02:44:26 GMT
On Nov 15, 2011 2:18 AM, "Louis Suárez-Potts" <lsuarezpotts@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Have you looked at what we were doing in OOo?

Errr.... This is OOo, right here. I'm not sure I understand your question.

> If still up, you can see the releases notes and also the relevant
> tools.openoffice.org project pages, as well as qa.openoffice.org
>
> Am in wrong in believing it's good not to throw out the baby with the
> bathwater….?

All services currently hosted by Oracle will be turned off at some point.
OpenOffice.org now belongs to the Apache Software Foundation. It is our
responsibility to provide what the PPMC requests of us, wherever possible,
to keep the project running. Wherever possible this will be the same
facilities we provide for all other ASF projects. However, the PPMC is free
to request other facilities if they are required.

Ross

http://ci.apache.org/

Buildbot