incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: ODF Plugfest in Gouda, NL (17th+18th Nov. 2011)
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 00:49:23 GMT
On Friday, 11 November 2011, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <
orwittmann@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks Rob for your feedback - it is welcome.
>
> Anything else?

You should cover the Apache Way, as you understand it. Most importantly you
need to communicate that this is an incubating project and it will remain
so until both the IP and diversity requirements are satisfied.

There are a number of Apache Way style slide decks (including my own from
last years ODF plugfest) at http://community.apache.org/speakers/slides.html

Thanks
Ross

> Is somebody else from our community attending?
>

> Thanks and best regards, Oliver.
>
> On 09.11.2011 13:49, Rob Weir wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:14 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
>> <orwittmann@googlemail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I want to let you know that I will attend the ODF Plugfest in Gouda, NL
next
>>> week [1], [2].
>>>
>>> As an active member of the OASIS ODF TC (since Dec. 2006) and a
long-term
>>> developer of OpenOffice.org (since July 2002) I was attending the ODF
>>> Plugfest since it got started in 2009 - I have missed the one in Berlin
in
>>> July this year due to my vacation with my family.
>>>
>>> At the former events I have shared/discuss/present my view on the work
at
>>> the OASIS ODF TC and about the work which is going on in the
OpenOffice.org

http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:200906_thehague:participants:oliver-rainer_wittmann

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/OpenOffice.org+Migration+Status

--