incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: OOo Business...
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:39:52 GMT
On 10 November 2011 14:53, Louis Suárez-Potts <> wrote:

> Uhm. I think a list is good… but.

> I can't give an accurate number right now, as the Web page is off. But
> I'd say toward the end about 10 or so; but that was using the Web
> interface, which evaded the spam effect.

"10 or so" is not enough for a new list. We need to KISS [1]

If someone wants to take the time to write a web interface I'm pretty
sure we'd all be grateful, but I'm not sure I'd be willing to spend my
time on that. Creating clearer documentation is a different issue.

I look forward to seeing contributions to that documentation.

View raw message