incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Board reports late
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:19:58 GMT
On 15 November 2011 15:54, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Ross Gardler
> <rgardler@opendirective.com> wrote:
>> On 15 November 2011 12:36, Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org> wrote:

>>> Is this correct?  I don't recall seeing a request for a November
>>> report.  We're on a quarterly reporting schedule [1] on the March,
>>> June, September, December schedule.
>>
>> The reporting Schedule you link to has OpenOffice.org in the monthly
>> slot still. It seems it has not been updated.
>>

> Is that something I can/should correct?

Well, any of us could, I'm just being a bit of jobsworth today  (I
blame it on jetlag and a feeble attempt to catch up).

More helpfully, yes you (someone) can and you (someone) should add a
note in the report indicating no report is due (it will be Noels notes
so just removing the entry in there will confuse him)

Ross