incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] easier access for N-L sites during staging process
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 21:39:36 GMT
I'm thinking of changing the links on:

http://ooo-site.apache.org/projects/native-lang.html

to the format we're using at the staging site--

http://ooo-site.apache.org/"nl-abbreviation"

and putting a link on the staging home page

http://ooo-site.apache.org

to the revised http://ooo-site.apache.org/projects/native-lang.html
at the bottom of the menu with something called "Native Language Federation"

to make it easier for folks to review the N-L sites.

Due to the fact that we are now missing the navigating tabs on the staging
site, we may want to deal with other areas like this as well for the time
being until a more in-depth discussion is had. This is merely for checking
content accuracy for the time being.

Are there any problems with this suggestion?

I can probably get this done over the coming weekend sometime.

MzK

"This is no social crisis
 Just another tricky day for you."
                 -- "Tricky Day", the Who