incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WWW][Policy] Participate! - Rewriting contributing.openoffice.org
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 00:30:38 GMT
OK, I truly hate to make a comment like this, but...

eric b, any chance you could take your issues with Louis somewhere other
than this list? This is, I believe, the second personal rant I've seen like
this, and I, for one, don't really feel it's appropriate for the venue.
Thanks.

MzK

 by the way its animals are treated."
                              -- Mohandas Gandhi