incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users] Eclipse: Open office integrate
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:05:15 GMT
Hello--

I am copying the "new" Apache ooo-dev list on this reply. Someone may be
able to assist you.

In reference to a message e-mailed to users@openoffice.org, PLEASE
subscribe to one of the new Apache Software Foundation OpenOffice lists.
And, investigate OpenOffice activities there.

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/

The list you are currently using, users@openoffice.org, will cease to
function at some point.

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 9:15 AM, deenadayalan k <dayalancse@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anybody provide some information on how to integrate Open Office SDK
> source (LGPL license) in my own Eclipse RCP application?
>
> Thanks.

MzK

 by the way its animals are treated."
                              -- Mohandas Gandhi