incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS][WWW] Current Polish web site -- pl.openoffice.org
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 22:19:15 GMT
As many of you may know, per Dave's announcement about a week or so ago, we
have a staging site of *MOST* (we're still finding areas that need to be
"re-pulled" for one reason or another), of the (old) current OO.o site at:

http://ooo-site.apache.org

Right now, I have a question about the existing "pl" (Polish) site at

http://pl.openoffice.org/

Does anyone on this list know anything about the history of the Polish site
-- why this group decided to basically make a duplicate of the
OpenOffice.org site but translated? None of the other N-L sites have gone
to this length so I'm just curious about it.

Also, at this point in our migration plans, do we have anyone here who is
willing to continue to maintain the "pl" site as it stands?

Also note, this site has not yet been ported over to the staging site.

And finally, I am having a few problems getting my recent changes to the
N-L page to actually "publish" so no fun link from the staging home page
yet.
 <http://ooo-site.apache.org/>
MzK

 by the way its animals are treated."