incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <>
Subject Re: [Request] create mailing list
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 22:24:04 GMT
Hi all,

I like this video too.
If we try to build a strong community based on politeness, respect,
trust and humility[slide p9], if we follow mailing list
etiquette[p13], if you don't "Don't"[p30] and if you do "Do"[pp32, 33,
34], we won't need more English lists than, and

I would like to tell the Japanese list these "based on" and
"etiquette" and "don't" and "do" in Japanese when this question is solved and Japanese posts
with Japanese subject get through on the list,
I am a slow reader and a slow writer.
Long and complicated English is a barrier.
Short and simple English is a bridge.
Please be friendly to non-English speakers on lists.
Slow down.  Make it short.  Make it simple.
No hurry.  Read it again before you post.
Then post it tomorrow.

View raw message