incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for the ASF to send an Open Letter?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 08:30:40 GMT
Hi Jim,

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 2:46 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:
> I think it's time that an Open Letter to the entire Open Office
> ecosystem (companies, entities, individuals, etc...) be drafted
> that sets the record straight.
>
> And I volunteer to drive this task...

When you draft Open Letter to the entire OpenOffice.org ecosystem
including OpenOffice.org 3.3.0 users, please include simple and clear
messages for the world users.
Like
- OpenOffice.org project is now Apache OpenOffice.org (incubating).
- Apache OpenOffice project will develop and release Apache OpenOffice.
- The ASF will keep holding OpenOffice.org trademark.

Thanks,
khirano