incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: oooforum.org
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 12:05:39 GMT
2011/11/20 Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpotts@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>

> On 20 November 2011 05:38, RGB ES <rgb.mldc@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2011/11/20 FR web forum <oooforum@free.fr>
> >
> >> Hello,
> >> It's a disaster for the OOo Community. These pictures are prohibited in
> >> many countries.
> >> If this forum can't be administrated correctly.
> >> I suggest to contact the hoster to close it.

I think you are confusing oooforum.org with
user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/
oooforum is a non official forum run for several years for someone external
to the project.
user.services.openoffice.org forums, now under AOO umbrella, was started
for users that did not like the way oooforum.org were managed.