incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time for the ASF to send an Open Letter?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:58:02 GMT
On 15 November 2011 14:41, Alexandro Colorado <jza@openoffice.org> wrote:
> great but we need to get more people from NLCs and forums and others involved.

Then let's do what we did before, and start with the flakes left over
from the avalanche and once again build a true and open community.

Keep in mind: there is a huge audience for OOo (or Libre) and they
will be interested in current code—code that is advancing and that is
developing for contemporary (read: mobile, cloud) uses, among other
things.

louis