incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Trademark and Brand
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 05:42:12 GMT
Hi,

On 9 November 2011 22:47, Donald Harbison <dpharbison@gmail.com> wrote:
> As promised, here's the ballot. Choose one, cast your vote.  If none of
> them get more than 50% of the binding votes, we will start a ballot for the
> top two contenders.
>
> a) Apache OpenOffice.org
> b) Apache OpenOffice
> c) Apache Open Office
> d) Apache Office
>
> The ballot is open for a full 7 day week closing 12:00 p.m. EST ( UTC - 5 )
> on Wednesday, November 16, 2011.

I vote for b) Apache OpenOffice.

[OT, and surely dumb: what happens to the old name, OpenOffice.org?
Apache now "owns" it, I believe. If the answer is long, and I expect
it is, and if it's already been answered, then just point me away and
I'll find it. If not, let's answer it? It needs address if only
because there are *many* companies and  orgs. using it.]

-louis