incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Gerardo Gómez <gerardo.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [API] Re: X button (the default close botton) on non modal dialogs of UNO-AWT doesn't close the dialog
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2011 18:27:00 GMT
Hello Ariel, thanks for your anwser, it works great. I use this code to do
it:

this.xTopWindow = (XTopWindow) UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XTopWindow.class,
this.xDialog);
this.xTopWindow.addTopWindowListener(new XTopWindowListener(){

            public void windowClosing(EventObject arg0) {
                setVisible(false);
            }

//            ...here goes the other implemented methods (windowOpened,
windowClosed, etc).
});