incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andor E <eymux2...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [AOO 3.4 Test Plan Discussion]Overview
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:00:21 GMT
Hi,
for our project we have a sizeable amount of manual test cases for
OpenOffice.org (created by professional test engineers). These are
used for internal and user tests before a release. If there's a
serious interest in it, I might be able to arrange a release of these
test cases under a free license (creative commons?). They are written
in German, though, and would need to be translated first.

Greetings

Andor Ertsey