incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <>
Subject Re: [OT] Progress in my fight to walking normal!!!
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 06:31:29 GMT
Hi Raphael,

Yes, great news.  Thank you for sharing.

Keep doing what you are doing with your health and with OpenOffice.

On Nov 8, 2011, at 10:46 AM, Raphael Bircher wrote:

> Hi at all
> I make a big progress in my fight to walking normal. I won't going here in the medical
details but one spastic muscle is now under much better control. This muscle was never active
in sport activity, and his inactivity was the main reason why I'm about 1/3 slower in running
as normal people. Last wekend this muscle take activity the first time during a run.
> Well, this is just the beginning. It will take about a year training to put the muscle
to the same level as the other one.  And I don't realy know how big the impact is. I will
have to train hard in the next years. So please understand that I can't particip on events.
I need to train realy frequently.
> Greetings Raphael
> --
> My private Homepage: