incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Unaccounted copyleft libraries in THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.html
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 06:58:09 GMT

Le 26 nov. 11 à 00:44, Pedro Giffuni a écrit :

> Hi;

Hi Pedro,

> Just running a check through the things registered in the old
> documentation I found mention of this libraries/packages:
>
> Neolight

NeoLight is a plugin, who was udner LGPL license. So we (mac os X
porters) asked NeoOffice people whether it was possible to integrate
it in OpenOffice.org.

In return we received Legal infringement from them (this is i n the
Community Council archives) for some dark reason.  Since NeoOffice
modified NeoLight license (today GPL) to avoid us to integrate it in
OpenOfice.org.

You can simply remove the thank you to them, because there is no
NeoLight at all in OpenOffice.org  :-)

> I couldn't find them with opengrok so I think the document is
> outdated.

Absolutely.

Regards,
Eric