incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: agg and epm are still in svn repo.
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 05:48:37 GMT
Hi Maho,

Le 10 nov. 11 à 01:47, Maho NAKATA a écrit :

> Hi,
> while porting AOOo to FreeBSD, pgf@ noticed that agg and epm are
> still in svn repo. is it correct? Should we remove them?

If this can help, I know how to build Debian archives using dh_make
(this is the true debian way). The work is available as a script
under GPL license, but needs some improvement (was initialy written
by a student from epitech Paris, and I maintain it since one year).

OpenBSD needs installed (I completed OpenBSD build for OOo4Kids some
time ago).

The last issue is rpm, but I bet this is similar to dh_make.

On Mac OS X, everything is in XCode.

Windows needs nsis + some strange blobs

So at least epm can be removed from the repo, and kept (at the
beginning) as build dependency, why not.

About agg, I don't know exactly. I do builds without it, but I don't
know what is the difference. Maybe use system agg as dependency could
help if mandatory ?

Regards,
Eric

--