incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Solve SVG visualization without cairo and librsvg
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 07:26:41 GMT
Hi Armin,

Le 16 nov. 11 à 13:45, Armin Le Grand a écrit :
> On 16.11.2011 07:30, eric b wrote:
>> You mean you are implementing native svg inside OOo ?
>
> Exactly, and I'm making good progress. It's an interpreter which
> converts SVG to a sequence of primitives, the new graphic
> representations used internally for newest stuff.

  :-)

>>> Due to the IP clearance process I have now prepared an early
>>> patch to
> [..]
>> need)
>
> You are more than welcome. I'm not sure how do do that, though.
> Should I commit the current version in a branch already?

Can we use diff's  ?  e.g. send me a patch (off list prefered), and
I'll review / build and test it.  I can build everywhere (Mac Linux,
or even Windows), and this is important to catch problems / issues.

Not sure you use IRC, but this is a nice tool too, for discuss about
the design, choices in the code, tests and so on.

Not completely off topic : we'll have to redefine "child workspaces"
with the current Apache repo (will start another thread).

> It's not finished yet, not in a form to commit it to trunk completely.

No problem, I perfectly understand what write new code means  :-)

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə