incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: [WWW][Policy] Participate! - Rewriting contributing.openoffice.org
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:17:18 GMT
Hi,

Le 21 nov. 11 à 13:56, Shane Curcuru a écrit :

>> I have perfectly understood, but you'll probably have to
>> distrubute some
>> roles too. This is urgent.
>
> Why do you say that?  What roles besides sufficiently diverse PPMC
> members and enough committers to work on the code base does the
> podling need?

I meant the areas of work are various, e.g. marketing, communication,
and some other domains too. Too much of work will need to delegate.

OpenOffice.org has a bad image in the public currently. Just to
mention the french case, people think OpenOffice.org is still Oracle
owned and is no longer free. More we wait and more the bad
information propagates.

>> In return, ...
> Apologies if my style was misinterpreted;

Accepted.  Let's concentrate us on the graduation you mentioned.

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə