incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Mac OS X, Intel] some issue with Apple remote
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 15:19:36 GMT

Le 9 nov. 11 à 11:57, Jürgen Schmidt a écrit :

> On 11/9/11 9:09 AM, eric b wrote:
>> Hi,

Hi Jürgen,

>> One reported me some issue using the Apple remote on Mac OS X. Can
>> someone building on Mac try to use Impress with the Apple remote, and
>> confirm there is an issue (or not) ?
>> What is expected : using a fresh build of Apache OpenOffice.org,
>> the apple remote works well on all Mac OS X versions (Intel only)
> i have run a quick test on MacOS 10.7.2 with a fresh built (fro the
> same machine) of Apache Open Office (no copyleft components).

Ok, we know it works on 10.7.x

At home, I got 10.4 and 10.5, but not 10.6  so I need other feedback.

All possible cases are :  10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 associated to either
white or metallic remote.

> I have loaded a presentation and my old Apple remote worked as
> expected, no problem detected so far.
>
> Hope that helps

If "svn up" does nothing in main/apple_remote for you, yes it does.

Else rebuild libAppleRemote.dylib

Note : hdu seems to have removed mxi suffix recently. Just rename the
lib in case OOo doesn't start, because checked in SalData at launch

Thank you !
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə