incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Staging For Apache Hosted OpenOffice.org Website
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 02:28:01 GMT

On Oct 31, 2011, at 10:25 AM, Claudio F Filho wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 30-10-2011 21:48, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> Hi Andrea,
>>
>> The "it" Italian site is now available at http://ooo-site.apache.org/it/
>> The "fr" French site is being checked in and built now at http://ooo-site.apache.org/fr/
>> The "es" Spanish site was made available yesterday at http://ooo-site.apache.org/es/
>> The "de" German site is available at http://ooo-site.apache.org/de/
>
> Is possible to change the /br-pt/ to /pt-br/ ? This is a old mistake about brazilian
portuguese, that the correct ISO code is "pt-BR".

I have imported the br-pt project site as pt-br in ooo-site.

You will find it here http://ooo-site.apache.org/pt-br/

> We can reorganize the code and find a brazilian commiter to upload the changes. Is possible?

I will note that it is really a gateway to the broffice.org site. There is a slight css conflict
with the banner and footer, but that's not so important.

Yes any ooo committer can access this. Please step up!

Best Regards,
Dave