incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: OOo-Dev Builds
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:30:12 GMT

Le 21 nov. 11 à 15:19, Raphael Bircher a écrit :

> Hi at all
>
> At the old OOo Project we have had milestones. This milestone was
> not installed as a normal OOo. We call them OOo-Dev Builds. The big
> difference between a productive OOo is the fact that the OOo-Dev
> build use different User directory. Normaly you can put only one
> OOo on a computer. OOo-dev Versions allow to run a stable and a
> testing version on the same computer. If the test version crash the
> profile you don't loos the profile of the stable version.
>
> I startet to make dev builds possible for the ASF builds. I have
> already build a Mac Dev build, but I have not found the proper and
> easy way to do this.

Read below

> Link to the Build: http://people.apache.org/~rbircher/builds/

How to activate the home ?  I could upload Windows builds
(experimental, for testing purpose)

> If sameone has hints, please don't hesitate to provide it! Thanks.

Reading   instsetoo_native/util/makefile.mk ,  looks like the right
target is "openofficedev "

So, I'd try :

cd instsetoo_native/util

dmake openofficedev

I'm sorry, I never tested, and with a currently broken perl on my
Tiger (must fix it, yes), so I can't test. Can you confirm it works
for you ?

P.S. : what I'm sure : dmake ooolanguagepack    => to build
installable languagepacks  ;-)

--
qɔᴉɹə
Blog : http://eric.bachard.org/news