incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject [OT] Re: [WWW][Policy] Participate! - Rewriting contributing.openoffice.org
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 08:19:22 GMT
Hi,

Le 20 nov. 11 à 01:30, Kay Schenk a écrit :

> OK, I truly hate to make a comment like this, but...
>
> eric b, any chance you could take your issues with Louis somewhere
> other
> than this list?

Everything I reported are facts, that you can verify in the
archives.  I'm simply describing a system who caused a disaster in
OpenOffice.org. Louis was just one ot "the band".

If what people reported me is true, this "Monarchy" is still alive
(I've heard of "discussions with old Community Council") , and
probably, there is one plan behind the wood.

As volunteer, not being paid, and working a lot on the code in my
spare time, I'd like to concentrate me on something ethical and true,
to avoid this occur again, and see the MERIT and TRUE CONTRIBUTIONS
(not only code) being the motor, but not politics, nor mind
manipulators.

If I have some doubts, or if ever the old crappy system is back, I
promise to immediately stop to contribute to Apache OpenOffice.org,
without regret.

> This is, I believe, the second personal rant I've seen like this,
> and I, for one, don't really feel it's appropriate for the venue.

Well, if you read carefully : http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/
wiki/Community_Council_Log_20091217

... you'll read that I "alienated developers"  : [15:27:41] louis_to
and the fact that the lead seems to alienate a lot of develoopers,
arccording to reports

Please be curious : notice the name of the people present, and think
what's happening with them today.

My reaction is not a rant, but rather some "please, Apache people,
open your eyes".

Regards,
Eric

--