incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: [Code] issue 118623: Update Rhino from 1.5R5 to 1.7R3
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:11:25 GMT
Hi all,

I need advice regarding license headers.

The upgrade of rhino to version 1.7 will integrate a file
(OfficeScriptInfo.java) that previously existed only in a patch that was
applied to version 1.5 source code before building.  This file still has
the old license.  The patch file itself is part of the SGA.

My question is how to handle this file?  Change the license on my own?
Ask Andrew Rist to do it?

Regards,
Andre