incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andre Fischer ...@a-w-f.de>
Subject Re: GPL'd dictionaries (was Re: ftp.services.openoffice.org?)
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:37:10 GMT
Hi,

I have now a patch for removing the dictionaries module.  I still have
to do some testing to make sure that it works with the latest changes
and on platforms other than Windows. (I would provide a patch but have
no desire to split it down into about 160 1MB-sized parts)

So now would be the time to raise objections to this and provide
alternative solutions.

There is of course still the issue of how to provide replacements.  But
maybe we should discuss that on a different thread. (this one is growing
a bit confusing)

Regards,
Andre