incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Can we update our migration status table?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 17:38:26 GMT

person who has reported otages to support@osusol.org.

>>> I changed the MirrorBrain row to make it clear that this issue only effects the
legacy OOo downloads. All AOO releases will be on the Apache Mirror system.

>>> Perhaps download.services.openoffice.org is one way that AOO can team up with
TOOo?

>> Maybe not a bad idea. AOO will take care of the code and produces the source release
(and maybe also some binary releases) and hosting of install files can be done by TOO. Could
be a good thing of collaboration.

> You have misunderstood me. I am only considering distributions of the legacy OOo releases
that are LGPL that we cannot put on Apache Infrastructure like the maintenance release that
is being proposed by TOOo.

OK, wasn't clear for me.

Marcus