incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Can we update our migration status table?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:27:15 GMT

who has reported otages to support@osusol.org.

>> 2) EIS, TCM, QUASTe, QATrack, Registration, Product improvement and
>> Crash Reporter --- does anyone disagree that the plan is that those
>> sites are gone and are not coming back?  Instead of "No decision yet",
>> are there any objections to me changing these to give a final status
>> of "Will not migrate"?
>>

>> If there are any other updates, please edit the wiki.
>
> I changed the MirrorBrain row to make it clear that this issue only effects the legacy
OOo downloads. All AOO releases will be on the Apache Mirror system.

> Perhaps download.services.openoffice.org is one way that AOO can team up with TOOo?

Maybe not a bad idea. AOO will take care of the code and produces the
source release (and maybe also some binary releases) and hosting of
install files can be done by TOO. Could be a good thing of collaboration.

Marcus