incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: Put test case to wiki
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 08:57:19 GMT
2011.11.28. 9:23 keltezéssel, xia zhao írta:
> 2011/11/28 Raphael Bircher<r.bircher@gmx.ch>
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Am 28.11.11 08:51, schrieb Yan Ji:
>>
>> Currently, there is no test management tool available for AOO. So we have
>>> nowhere to put test case. For AOO 3.4 release, can we put test case to
>>> wiki? and which folder should we put them into? Anyone can help?
>>>
>> Maybe you put it under Build-QA-Plan
>>
>> I don't think this foloder is fit for test cases. My understanding the
> testing defined Build-QA-Plan is at smoke test level. Suggest create fnew
> sub older under "Release-QA-Plan" and place related cases there.
We lost test cases stored centrally, anybody has a backup of them?
Or locally stored versions somewhere in OOo site?

> My question is if specific cases are needed at current time? Or only some
> cases for general usage are enough, can you explain more detail about the
> test cases?
I found the test case, and test case template on old OOo wiki page.
I don't know how useful this.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Test_case_specification
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Test_case_specification_template
It can be a starting point, may be not in HTML, if we put it into cwiki.
Zoltan