incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Wiki licence
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 02:09:01 GMT
On 11/27/2011 19:50, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Where, tj?

Small problem. See below.

The links in the footer are peculiar. Unfortunately, many things I would
consider routine maintenance can only be done by command-line access to
the wiki's underlying files. Changing the footer is one such thing.

I have no idea where the "Copyrights" page is /supposed/ to be; that
link and others contain a colon, which should specify a unique
namespace. I will have to research how to get at it, if that's even
possible. I did create a page which should have shown up, but it didn't.
Back to the old drawing board ...
/tj/